Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weight loss

So, when I came home from the hospital, I was down between 7-10 pounds.  My wife (and a coworker, who is thinner than a ..., no offense, I know you read this) think I need to put it back on.

In the meantime, a little math.  To have lost 10 pounds, I would have had to have been down about 35,000 calories from my usual habits.  Could I have really gone a week and a half and done that?  No exercise, half days eating normally, but the other half barely eating anything at all...

I can also tell various places of muscle loss.  Maybe that's where it went.

Well, thanks to my normal eating habits, and more than 1000 calories of Oreos consumed yesterday, I am proud to say that I am almost back to normal.  Well, perhaps up 3-4 pounds from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment