Thursday, March 1, 2012

Travels

Today has taken me everywhere.  We went to a followup with the neurosurgeon and got the stitches removed.

Then, we made a cameo appearance at work and said hello to a few people.

Later, we had an appointment with the urologist (the circle is complete Ba da da).  For some reason he was concerned with me having a 102 fever, and gave me some pretty psychadelic antibiotics.  Fever seems to be reduced a little now.  At this precise moment, I actually feel better than I have in the last few days, and what I said was overdoing it might have simply been me being sick.

Also, at the urologist, with the catheter removed, I haven't been able to pee yet.  He said that with the original problem being with the nerves being aggravated by the tumor, and them being aggravated with the surgery, it can take time, even months, if at all, for full bladder functionality to be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment