Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Voiding status

So, everyday this week, I've been able to empty more.  I might even be daring enough to say that on Sunday I was able to void 10%, and today up to 20-30% of normal.  Where "normal" is what used to be, and "normal" is about 1/3 of what it should be.

So, with several of these during the afternoon, I decided I didn't need to artificially void the prescribed 4 times, and settled for 2. 3 on Monday, and 2 on Tuesday and again today.

For those who didn't catch the reference to the "yellow river", it was just to show the status for last week.  A little more than a week ago, I was starting to get very small amounts, which progressed into a small, short duration stream, and this week has progressed into a medium, medium duration stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment