Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some dumb reflections on pop music

So, I have had 3 songs stuck in my head lately:

"I love you like a love song" (I'm sure those are supposed to be capitalized).  Song's okay, but I don't get the primary chorus: "I love you like a love song, baby".  Is it supposed to mean "I love you like I love a love song", "I love you like a love song is <some adjective>, or "I love you like you were a love song"?  Maybe we'll never know.

"I set fire to the rain": Seems pretty cool, but those are the only words I know.  I'll have to go google the lyrics later.

Theme song from "King of Queens": "My legs are getting weary, my back is getting tight".  That is to say, most of the pain is still in my legs, and when I feel stuff in my back, it's really just 'tight'.

No comments:

Post a Comment