Monday, February 27, 2012

Wolves

So yesterday I spent the entire day worrying about throwing up, today I spent all day EATING!!!!  The ravenous wolves!  I actually ate dinner as it was served.

But now I worry I ate too much; I think it will be fine though.

However, I still have that "while I'm standing, I feel faint" issue, which I've had since surgery.  I called that nausea a few days ago, assuming that I'd been nauseated since surgery.  However, today, there were definite signs of non-nausea.

On the other hand, we did have diarrhea (since we spent 2 hours on the toilet yesterday to get all the hard stuff out, we had a soft one to show the softeners were actually doing good, and then a runny one).

Today was a trial work day, with a goal to get a few hours in, and we did.  However, it took all day, and I changed positions a bazillion times to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment