Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Brief update

So, somewhere over the weekend or Monday I completely overdid it and spent yesterday completely flattened, and went to bed before 9.  Which is doubly compounded by my wife somewhere catching a big nasty cold and her also being completely flattened.  Which means lots of television for the kids.  Oh well.

Last night, I exhibited brief signs of also catching the cold, but so far I haven't finished catching it, at least not to her extent.

So yesterday, I did a few hours of work and a few hours of SWTOR laying down.  I did a little more work on Monday.  I'm trying to build up to go back to work on Monday.

In general, things are a little more flexible.  Yesterday, I was able to lean over on something and grab something from the floor.  I think that my quads are also loosening up to actually be flexible.

Summary of overdoing it:
In addition to normal "ambulations",
I did a half mile at 1.2 mph on Sunday (or Saturday - don't remember)
I did 1 minute scale-backs from 2.0 to 1.0 on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment