Saturday, February 25, 2012

'Nauseated'

So I learned on 'Big Bang Theory' that you say 'nauseated' instead of 'nauseous'.   I was looking a video that explained why instead of simply that you do, but couldn't.

Anyway, I noticed that whenever we talked about nausea or being nauseous, our doctor would respond by talking about being nauseated.

Anyway, yesterday, we made it to cane status, went up and down the stairs twice, but I ate a greasy gyro and lots of fries, partially by which (and partially by spending most of the day in a seated position instead of a laying position) I ended up a little nauseated.  We noticed that the discharge instructions said that if you feel nauseated, you should call the doctor or return to the ER.  The doctor thought that was a little ridiculous, as the pain meds themselves can cause nausea.

So last night we went to fall asleep while my wife and her mom watched "Breaking Dawn" around 8.  The kids came out of their movie night after we were asleep already.

No comments:

Post a Comment