Friday, February 24, 2012

End freakout day

<End retrospective>
Today has been the day of "What did we do last time we were here that got us into emergency surgery?" and freaking out about everything from "I ate some Nutty Bars" to "We took a careful shower".

Anyway, no pressing need to go back to the doctor.  Main difference being though that it's hard to be up so much - I'm sitting in a supported position much more than I was in the hospital.  I spent most of the time laying there.

Today I haven't cheated yet - meaning, when you get up, you're supposed to push off what you're sitting on and not what you're getting onto.  Yesterday I just wouldn't do that cuz it hurt so bad except that first time, but today it good.  I might even venture downstairs or trade up the walker for the cane a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment