Saturday, December 3, 2011

SWTOR

The second worst thing about doing lots of stuff is that you never get really good at any one thing.  This is especially true in the world of online gaming.

So over the last few months I've been playing League of Legends, thanks to a friend, and I'm probably what you would call a "noob".  I'm on level 18 (out of 30), and I've lost more games than I've won, but only barely.  Some characters I can play all right with, but I'm no expert at all.

Anyway, so I beta tested Star Wars - the Old Republic on their beta testing weekend, and it seemed cool.  It launches on Dec 20, has a pre-launch of Dec 15, but my wife is getting it for me for Christmas.  I played World of Warcraft for a while, but haven't in the last 2 years, and was probably a noob at that, too.  But maybe this time it will be different.

And hopefully my friends that don't know each other that I'm collecting to be with me won't kill each other or me by the time this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment