Thursday, December 22, 2011

Monkey of shame

A few years ago, a new coworker brought with him a tradition from his previous employ: The Monkey of Shame.


This is something you would post in somebody's office or on somebody's door if they broke the build or the like.  Normally it is given in jest or voluntarily taken, and I've had it a few times, as just about has everybody else.

Well, a while ago, I decide we need to have a happy monkey - like the Monkey of Triumph.  But I couldn't find one happy enough, so I settled on the Monkey of Adequate, which was later changed to Super.

Since then, we've gotten the Monkey of not the worst (person who just became second place for the most bugs, Monkey of Dentistry (to celebrate en employee's 8 dental procedures in a month's time), Monkey of Audit Failure, and a number of others.

1 comment:

  1. I am the proud owner of Money of Adequate, later named to Monkey of Super! Bryan makes me feel special.

    ReplyDelete