Friday, December 23, 2011

Daily weight variance

I've wanted to track this for a while.  So here goes.  Note the numbers are on my dumb 7-pounds-under scale.  (By the way, it's a really bad idea to tell your wife that the scale is 7 pounds under.)  I know this because I weigh myself at home, and then at the gym or a doctor's office it's 7 pounds up.

Anyway (Sort of rounding):
159: Right after hard run in evening
161: Right after shower, clothed  (yes, when I'm about to shower, I sometimes weigh myself unclothed.  Guess what?  I shower unclothed, too.  However, I need my glasses or I can't see the scale dial).
162: Right before bed, after water (this and the rest are clothed)
162: Next morning
163: After lunch
164: After Christmas Eve dinner and lots of junk food
165: Next morning

Moral of the story - I really weigh 170, which is probably before the junk food + 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment