Saturday, January 28, 2012

nonsocial SWTOR

So, I've found at least 2/3 of the time I play SWTOR is when I'm tired and don't want to do anything else.  Normally, "anything else" includes socializing.

However, SWTOR is kind of a social game.  When you log on, your friends see you online (and I haven't found a way to not advertise your presence) and they want to hang out.  Which is good, unless you're already tired and don't want to socialize.

However (*2), my friends are a lot more gung-ho than me.  One of my friends has a level 48*, a level 22, and probably another; and my other friend has like 6 level 20s.  I have 1 level 21.  That's it.

So it turns out I kind of have to make "appointments" to hang out online, and then I make sure I'm in the mood. :)

* Each level takes a little longer than the previous one, making getting to 50 pretty hard

No comments:

Post a Comment