Thursday, May 24, 2012

Doctor's orders: no spears for the kids

Had lots of follow-ups this week.

Monday: MRI

It's official:

MRIs are boring. 

Tuesday: Urologist.  Said everything is going reasonably, and I no longer have to manually empty unless I need to (which happens about once in 3 days these days).

Today: Neurosurgeon.  Said MRI looks clean, and everything is okay, and he's happy.

I mentioned that it hurts when kids sit on my back.  Response: "As it should".  I'm concerned about injury to the spinal area with force to the area where I'm missing bones, and he said that there's still enough bone to protect the area against most incoming objects.  "Unless you get speared in the back, it's probably fine". 

Gotta send back the spears we bought for Christmas.




(Not serious about that last sentence, in case you think I'm demented.)

No comments:

Post a Comment