Sunday, June 3, 2012

Building a playset - delayed

So my wife likes to build stuff, and next on the list is building a playset.  We were supposed to start yesterday - we have all the wood delivered and bought most of the parts.

Yesterday we had a fun run in the morning (the 10yo thought she won, but at the last minute we realized she was registered for the 5K and not the fun run, so she won the "5K" in 12 minutes, but really ended up being around 8th in her division).  I mowed the lawn - didn't take 2 hours like last time, and spent about 1.5 hours removing obstructions from the sprinklers (yes, I should have done that 2 months ago).  I had to whip out our new chainsaw for a bit of it, and while I was at it I took out a lilac.

So we were tired and lazy and didn't do the playset yesterday.

But we did see "The Avengers"!  About time.

No comments:

Post a Comment